Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Musings on the future

Let me start by saying that I've enjoyed my Systematic Theology class.  I'm seriously dreading the exam though, because Professor Byaruhanga is one of those people who has the gift of conveying complicated ideas clearly and easily, which is a great skill for a lecturer to have.  But I know it's anything but easy.  

So I'm dawdling on the paper; I enjoy the topic, but am just dragging my feet.  And since I'm (only) halfway through with this degree, I start thinking about pursuing a doctorate.  Seriously.  In practical theology.  I've never wanted a doctorate before, but then again, I never wanted to come to Africa before, either.  

I spent a few minutes this afternoon trying to see what schools even offer the degree; it's a rather elite group.  And yes, that includes multiple continents.  We shall see where this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers