I received, and slept through, a text around 11:00 last night letting me know that Rev. Moses had passed away. Dan Button, one of the American lecturers here, let me know, and said it was difficult to comprehend. I completely agree. This photo is from last year's theology retreat; Rev Moses is on the right. We're supposed to be going on retreat this coming weekend.
I would normally expect burial to be possibly Wednesday (there's no embalming here, and burial typically happens fairly quickly, unless the deceased is important), but it's a public holiday. I don't know whether that has any bearing on plans as this.
Please pray for Rev. Moses' family, his church, and the school as we all grieve. Please especially pray for the school, who must now pick up his teaching load, as the timetable still isn't worked out, and this adds more stress and improbability of getting logistics worked out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.