Thursday, March 4, 2010

Quotes of the week

“You’re so hardworking… I’ve never met an American like you!”  Hellen, our RA, commenting that she’s impressed that I get up early every morning.  You would too if you had chapel at 7:45 every day.  Keep in mind that her comparison group is the USPs undergrads who rotate through each semester.

“Why would you lie to the authorities?”  Expressed in disbelief when I produced my passport as proof of my age.  I love that no one here believes I’m this old!

“Your assignment is due tomorrow, right?”  Dr. Opol, successfully getting quite a reaction out of the class, especially me, after he had given us an extension earlier in the week.  I cannot begin to describe how unfunny that was.  He was pretty amused, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers