Yesterday was Martyrs' Day, and I will write about it soon. The hosting duties rotate among the dioceses, and in honor of our centenary celebrations.
We launched the new prayer book yesterday, so I spent the celebrations with my good friend Mary Jane as we sat in the UCU tent and hawked the book. I'd not been feeling well last week, and trying to talk over the loudspeakers didn't help, and lost my voice a bit.
This morning, I was still feeling awful: feverish and lightheaded. I wondered if I could have malaria, but decided to go to the clinic tomorrow. In the late afternoon I changed my mind, which was good, because I do have malaria. Yay. I think i asked the doctor if she was serious. The good news is that I think I caught it early enough that I won't be as sick as last time.
Here's to better living through chemistry!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.