Friday, June 4, 2010

Guess who was on TV?

Apparently I was... NTV, one of the major channels here, covered the service at Namugongo, and one of my classmates told me that last night's newscast included a shot of me.  Obviously, it would be easy to see me there; I only saw one other muzungu.  When we moved into the tent, we were in prime view of the cameras that kept panning (a lot of clergy were placed there).  Here I thought it was just for the monitors at the service.  Nope.

In other news, my American alb was quite the hit in chapel this morning.  I'm told I look rather smart in it, and Amos wants to know how I tie the cincture.  I don't think it's wildly different from what they wear here, but clearly, I'm wrong.  Who knew?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers