Thursday, August 6, 2009

Said today that made me laugh

  • "What happened to your face?" - Zipporah, about the pimple in the corner of my forehead
  • (said proudly) "We thought you would read like a muzungu (white man), but you read like a Ugandan!" - Other theology students about my reading in Community Worship today; I assume this means that I read slowly and clearly, vice fast (like I would normally speak, not read)
  • "Don't stretch the muzungu!" - Me, when Rachel and Barbara were using me in tug-of-war to get me to come to their groups to practice songs for tomorrow's chapel

2 comments:

  1. oh to know what it is to not have a pimple! or even be able to recognize one! Oh, and dont forget to learn how to play the drums for worship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, then she said that I had shared with her, so she had one in the same place. We're twins. What I thought was funny is that it's in the corner of my forehead, yet it affected my whole face.

    Drums, coming right up.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers